Re: [TowerTalk] Six Meter Beam Question

To: "'Michael Ryan'" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Six Meter Beam Question
From: "Mike Fatchett W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:52:43 -0700
The M2 6m7JHV is 7 ele on a 30ft boom.  Their 9 ele is on a 49 ft boom.  He
will need to optimize for the 3 inch boom and element mounting in his
element length calculations.

The M2 use T matching.

How is he matching the antenna and what are the element lengths?

Insulated or non insulated should not matter much.