Re: [TowerTalk] Bandpass Filters

To: "Ethan Miller K8GU" <ethan@k8gu.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bandpass Filters
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:50:10 -0500
OK,  So, has anyone measured how much attentuation is provided by the use of
a radios internal tuner or even an outboard "ultimate transmatch" designed
tuner?

I used to live about a mile from a 20m DXer.  We could both operate on 20m
but I could get closer to his freq. when using the tuner as a narrow inband
narrow pass filter.

thoughts,
dave
wa3gin