[TowerTalk] K2NNY Damage Update

To: "'Paul Mackanos - K2DB'" <k2db@k2db.org>, <RDXA@Yahoogroups.com>,<wnydxa@Yahoogroups.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'Floyd'" <wa2wvl@tampabay.rr.com>,"'Paul & Jeanette Mackanos'" <pnjmack@comcast.net>,"David & Renee' DeMars" <ddemars@rochester.rr.com>,<m.donals@yahoo.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K2NNY Damage Update
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:51:21 -0500
I am there now, and when the sleet/rain stops, I will go out and access the
damage. Looks like I lost the 75 meter sloper; a set of guy wires and the
phone line at this point. Much LESS damage that I expected.

The electrical wires are really stretched out; I don't know why they didn't
snap. I will make a trip to the electrical supplier and get a new service
entrance cable and have it ready to go. National Grid says they will be here
over the week-end. So, if you hear me in NAQP CW test this week-end and I
suddenly go off the air, it's because they are fixing the electrical wires.

If anyone wants a picture, e-mail me and I will send one out when the rain
stops and I can get a picture.

Paul K2DB @ K2NNY