[TowerTalk] Contest site

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Contest site
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:52:25 -0600
The local economy in ME most likely won't support the price you could get
for the that site in CA.Of course that makes everything much more afforable.
    About the land amount,not ALL places sell land by the sq inch like they
do in some places in SoCal.There are places where a lot of the land was
marked out by guys walking down a line.Thats why,at least here,the line
fences rarely line up across the road.We had some land that was REALLY right
thru the middle of our neighbors house.Things are different in different
places.Now lets get to back to big towers.  Gregg K9KL