[TowerTalk] AD3F Trylon photo album

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AD3F Trylon photo album
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:50:17 -0500
TT:

     I know you've all been waiting with baited breath to see the pix of my
Trylon T-500-64's installation from 2001.  Thanks to the Christmas
generosity of my daughter, I now have a working scanner that I tried for the
first time this evening.  I uploaded a few starting photos of my tower work
at:  http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/ersmar/ .

     Please let me know whether the photos are too large, not enough detail,
etc.  I'll try to adjust them if I can figure out how.

     I'll be posting a few more photos over the next couple of days and let
you know when you can check them out.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F