Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Weather (WEBCAM)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Weather (WEBCAM)
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:14:23 -0800
Stew, K3ND, wrote:

>Here's what the WX looks like in Maine today. If it wasn't snowing so hard,
you could see part of Portland harbor.

>http://www.autoeurope.com/harborcam.cfm

I just clicked on the harborcam and saw a picture perfect postcard view with
blue sunny skies.  The only snow was on the ground.  9:53:24 AM EST was the
pix time today (1/15/08).

Thoroughly impressed with the quality of the harborcam pix, I called Auto
Europe and an extremely helpful YL named 'Teal' got me a model number for
this harborcam located on the top of the building.  It's a Toshiba IK-WB15A,
and as I suspected, checking Google yielded prices over $600.  I'm still
putting one in my Christmas Wish List letter to Santa this year J

73.

Rick, K6VVA