[TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 on a UST TX-455

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 on a UST TX-455
From: "res1q6fs" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:58:20 -0600
Joe, where did you order your Fulton K2550 from and is it a K2550 0101 or K2550
0301 model? I have a K1051/KX1051 on my HCX555 and am considering a different
winch for raising to make it easier.

The winch I really would like to replace is on the raising fixture. I have not
used it yet to raise the tower from horizontal, but I can imagine what it will
be like when I get a beam and a few verticals up on it.

Roger W5RD
Murphy, Texas
roger.white@verizon.net