Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn tower U-bolts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn tower U-bolts
From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:26:10 -0800
If stainless ones of a slightly larger size will work for you I've got what
must be 20 or 30 lbs of them now.  My Andrew 24dB grids all ship with two
but I only use one.  Hate to just toss stainless so I've got a big box full
in the corner.

If they'll help, or if anyone wants to pay shipping you can have all but a
few I like to keep on hand.  Mostly 2" but there are other sizes in there
too.

laters,
marlon