[TowerTalk] Have some questions about a US Tower HDX-572MDPL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Have some questions about a US Tower HDX-572MDPL
From: "Scott McClements" <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:32:15 -0500
I recently acquired a used HDX-572MDPL. I'd like to chat with anyone
that has one and has been using it for awhile. If you have this model
or another model in the HDX line, please drop me an email if you don't
mind me picking your brain. I've got a few documents from US Tower
that seem like far from being complete and they've only generated more
questions for me.

I'll share my experience on the reflector when its all completed, so
sorry about the request for off list info right now.

-Scott, WU2X