Re: [TowerTalk] David RF Bury-Flex

To: "'k6xyz'" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>,"'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] David RF Bury-Flex
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:09:53 -0600
Dave:

You mentioned 9914F BF and Bury Flex so I thought maybe there were two
different coax items.

Based on a later post, it seems I was recalling the 9913 air-dielectric
cable.  I was close .... one digit off!

The coax in the picture you sent to me does not look exactly like what I
have or what the Davis RF catalog shows.  Davis is a good supplier so I am
sure they will help you to determine what is going on.

 1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
         (318)797-4972(office) -- 393-3289(cell)
Computer Consulting, Forensics, Data Recovery