[TowerTalk] Is there a decent way to fit a prop pitch in Rohn 25tower?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is there a decent way to fit a prop pitch in Rohn 25tower?
From: Rob Frohne <frohro@wallawalla.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:52:52 -0800
Hi,

I am having difficulty finding 100 feet of Rohn 45 or larger tower in
the neighborhood of Walla Walla, Washington, but I can find heaps of
Rohn 25 tower.  I am considering putting a shorty 40 and a 4 element
Steppir on top.  The wind loading specs of 25G and 45G are not that
different if you believe Rohn.  The big thing is that I would like to
use my prop pitch to turn the antennas, and I'm afraid I can't fit it.
There are three top sections available for Rohn 25G.

http://www.criticaltowers.com/ROHN%20Industries/Media/pdfs/25G/25G-11.pdf

My prop pitch is the small size one I believe like those in this photo
without the mast adapter:

http://www.k7nv.com/proppitch/09a902c0.jpg

Is there a way to fit this into a Rohn 25 tower so I can also remove it
for maintenance without disassembling the tower.  I do have access to a
25AG1 section of Rohn 25 tower, but it is at 90 feet in the air, and I
don't really feel like wrestling this thing up there and fiddling with
it at that height just to find out if it will work when I'm sure someone
must have already done it on the ground.

Thanks & 73,

Rob, KL7NA