Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha 87A Amplifier Cooling Fan

To: jcowens1@comcast.net, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha 87A Amplifier Cooling Fan
From: Joe <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:21:01 -0700
Hi John,

You may have more luck on the ETO/Alpha reflector:

or, the Yahoo Group for Alpha 87a:

There is no label on my 87a's external muffin fan either - perhaps
removing the one you have and checking the back of it may help?

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com