Re: [TowerTalk] Off-topic -- Pro III CW issues QRT PSE

To: 'Tony' <dxdx@optonline.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Off-topic -- Pro III CW issues QRT PSE
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:53:45 -0600
Tony,

Don't worry about it.  Appropriately you should have received a private
email regarding this matter and with much friendlier wording.  If I was
the TT administrator I would send Steve a private note saying that his
comments and methods were in poor taste and for him to reformat.  He
owes you an apology.

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind"