Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Base Needed

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Base Needed
From: "John Elsik" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:57:14 -0700
They list the base for $360.  So shipping Ca to FL is $640?  Wow
Good luck finding someone with a base to sell.  Most, I would think, would
still have the concrete around it :)
Although it would take some effort, you could have a base made for you
locally.  But that would cost, and has to be a perfect fit.  If you have to
get building permits that might be a problem.
I have a LM354HD SP (motorized).  It is a very nice tower(heavy duty).  If
you got the tower at the right price, it might be worth it, time and effort
wise, to just buy the base and get over it.
John
Wa5zup