Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Rohn 45G Tower Sections?

To: Rob Frohne <frohro@wallawalla.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Rohn 45G Tower Sections?
From: Matt Patterson <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:46:17 -0500
Rob,

Back a few years ago when I put up my 45G, Hill Radio
http://www.hillradio.net/ , had the best price on tower and the best
shipping rates I could find at the time.  It was cheaper for me to
purchase the tower out of state and have it shipped in than to purchase
it from a supplier in Texas and have to pay tax.  They shipped Fedex
freight and I had to go pickup the tower at the Fedex warehouse.  It
just so happened that Fedex has one in town so it worked out great for
me, otherwise Fedex will charge you a delivery fee.

73 Matt
W5LL