Re: [TowerTalk] Worlds Largest Yagi

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Worlds Largest Yagi
From: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:48:19 -0400
I rarely listen on 75 as I'm not much of an SSB operator... but I've
heard 7J4AAL booming in many times this past winter. He is usually
around 3.800 and is the loudest JA I have ever heard on 80/75. It's
too late in the season now, as the sun has been up a long time in JA
by the time it sets in W1.

Paul N1BUG