[TowerTalk] Best method to measure traps on a ATB-34 By Cushcraft

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best method to measure traps on a ATB-34 By Cushcraft
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:39:12 -0400
What is the best method to determine what trap is what for the Cushcraft
ATB-34, the traps have no metal tubes over them like the current model A4S has,
I have a GDO and would like to be certain I have the proper traps installed in
the proper placements on the tri band yagi. Also if anyone should know what
readings I could expect using my GDO on this antenna would be much appreciated
as well.

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
For detailed R7 Information go to....