[TowerTalk] Grounding advice - Aluma Tower and MP-2 mounting post

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grounding advice - Aluma Tower and MP-2 mounting post
From: "Charles Mills" <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:50:01 -0400
All,
    Seems that I have a "good" defacto start with this configuration as the
MP-2 mounting post is 6+ feet into the ground and the tower connects to the
post.  Does anyone have any ideas for additional bonding?  More interested
in the mechanical aspects of it since this tower is not "fixed" and will
need to tilt over.  I plan to run all the coax to some polyphaser equipment
and ground there as well with the lightning arrestors before entering the
shack.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck / W3YNI