[TowerTalk] Update - Where to find-rent buck truck?

To: SteppIR Yahoo Group <steppir@yahoogroups.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Update - Where to find-rent buck truck?
From: W4LDE-Ron <w4lde@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:23:51 -0400
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and or offers to help.  This
indeed is a wonderful reflector and group.

I was amazed at the number of suggestions and replies.  Some were so
obvious I guess the brain wasn't engaged yet this morning.

Already have some schedule this coming Sunday to remove the tower, a
club in a nearby town has offered to help so I was able to get some
travel plans changed and now we wait and see.

I have taken a large umbrella liability policy rider on the home owners
insurance as many recommended to help insure just in-case!  These guys
sound very serious and like they really know how to get it done quickly
and without incident.

Sad day taking the old antennas down but I look forward to a new home,
the tower base has been poured and the bolts set by the builder for a US
Tower MAB-550 with the tilt-over accessory so down the road I will not
need to climb any more and keep the XYL at ease.

again thanks to everyone.

73 de
Ron - W4LDE