Re: [TowerTalk] [Antennas] LB Cebik

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, Greenacres113@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Antennas] LB Cebik
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@longlines.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:51:17 -0500
The site is still there, only under the antennex banner. Only
difference, they say, is that you must set up a free account to
access it. So, yes the site lives on as long as they want (they were
hosting it before).

At 07:23 AM 4/23/2008, Joe wrote:
>Does anyone know if they will archive for posterity in his honor his site?
>
>It is way too much a treasure to the Amateur community to let it pass
>away with him.
>sOUNDS LIKE MAYBE A HONORABLE site ON QSL.NET OR OMEPLACE AT LEAST.
>
>oops caplock,  sorry wasn't yelling.
>
>Joe WB9SBD
>
>Greenacres113@aol.com wrote:
>
> >Sad to hear he's gone. I've been on his web site  lots of times. I like
> >building antennas. My little 2 el 12m &  17m are  from him. I'm
> building a 30m
> >Moxon.  I got that idea from his writings. If  I started 'brainstorming' an
> >antenna the 1st place I went was his website to see  if it was
> possible.Rest in
> >Peace LB.
> >
> >K9IL
> >

> >**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
> >listings at AOL Autos.
> >(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.