Re: [TowerTalk] 6M Beam

To: Dennis Ventler <w9jdj@hotmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6M Beam
From: "Bruce/Edith Goldstein" <wa3afs@inav.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:07:13 -0500
I have used a Cushcraft A627013S (3 els on 6m, 5 on 2M, and 5 on 440).  Two
feedlines
used.

Too bad you are not close to my QTH (near Albany, NY); I am trying to sell this
antenna as I
do not have room on my roof for it.  Otherwise, I would be using it a lot.  It
served my
purposes a lot when I lived in Iowa.

  -- Bruce, WA3AFS