Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper

To: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 21:14:04 -0400
I have the DX-B and DX-EE antennas from Alpha Delta
and am far from thrilled with either.  Fortunately,
Mark Breggeman cajoled me into making some simple
dipoles and they seem to work better and tune  up over
a broader range for next to no cost.  I think you would
do better to hang a 135 foot all band doublet for about
$5 cost than buy one.

Thanks Mark.

See ya at Daytonm Mark.  Where I will pay up BOTH the beer
and that "pound of flesh" you keep mentioning... Steak and
beer at any spot you pick.

Any of you mugs wanna join us?   //  Richards - K8JHR  //