Re: [TowerTalk] ATR-20 vs AT1KP

To: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <n3ox@n3ox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ATR-20 vs AT1KP
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 06:07:07 -0000
RE: "In the interest of perspective,"
Here are just a couple of links. I could fill up an entire page with these
kinds of links:
http://forums.qrz.com/archive/index.php/t-90206.html
http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/1999-10/msg00656.html

Yes every manufacturing company has problems but most, especially in our
hobby, they go out of their way to correct problems. Lets face it
'word-of-mouth' spreads like wildfire in our hobby. The MFJ company, and its
subsidiaries, are probably the most unresponsive companies I've ever seen.

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.n7mal.com