Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical in the swamp

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical in the swamp
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:34:32 -0700
HI Pat et All,

I 'googled' the Tesla Amateur Radio Club and didn't get a hit.  I
found the Tesla Radio Club
located in NJ, but no pictures?

can you give me a link?

thanks,

Bob
NA6T
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 4