[TowerTalk] TiltPlate for Yagi Antennas and TiltOver towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TiltPlate for Yagi Antennas and TiltOver towers
From: "Al@NN4ZZ.COM" <al@nn4zz.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:02:56 -0400
If you have a tilt over tower and a HF yagi antenna you might be interested in
the TiltPlate.  It allows you to tilt your tower and antenna all the way to the
ground for convenience and safety (no climbing ladders).  I originally
developed this product with the Steppir antennas in mind but it  will work on
any large yagi.  At Dayton this week, several folks suggested I post a note to
the towertalk reflector about the product.  You can get all of the details,
pictures, and video, etc on the webpage:

www.nn4zz.com  click on the TiltPlate logo.

I hope this is of interest to the group and thanks to all that stopped by this
week.

73...Al  NN4ZZ