Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61 Rivets

To: ehekman@cox.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61 Rivets
From: "Dennis Vernacchia" <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:26:42 -0700
Dick,

Marshall's Hardware in San Diego near me and great place to deal with

If U need me to go and look at the rivets or verify anything about them
before U order
let me know

Marshall's can be reached at 858 217-5555

Marshall's Hardware in San Diego is old fashioned family run for past 20
years
and it the hardware store you wishe Home Depot could be !!!

They are also an ACE hardware affilliate

I have no pecuniary interest in this matter

73, Dennis N6KI
Sandy eggo