Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire clamps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire clamps
From: n9lah@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:10:17 +0000
I am no metalurgist ( and I don't play one on TV ) but I would never reuse guy
wire clamps. I used the same type of clamp to secre the tag end of my crank up
tower cable and they weren't that expensive. Think of all the money tied up in
the installation and compare that to the price of the clamps.

Phil
N9LAH

From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>