[TowerTalk] Replace tower, antenna and rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Replace tower, antenna and rotor
From: "allan1 dejazzd.com" <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:17:50 -0400
A few weeks ago a large tree came down and knocked over my 40 ft Universal
Tower and down came the old TA-33M with TA-34 element added and the 40 meter
conversion add on.  The tower, the antenna and the HD-73 rotor are all beyond
redemption.
starting from scratch and was wondering if
The tower stood next to our separte garage were it was connected at the 12 foot
mark.

I am now starting from scratch and was wondering if anyone has ideas concerning
the replacement of all.  What's the best triband antenna and 40 meter add on if
possible and rotor for the situation assuming I use the Universal Tower again
or maybe I shouldn't
Thank you
Allan W2TN