Re: [TowerTalk] Do it right the First Time

To: k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Do it right the First Time
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:32:19 -0400
David Robbins K1TTT wrote:
> Even the big box 20" squares go down easy and look decent.  Much cheaper
> than an installation job, especially if the room is full of tables and racks
> that can't be moved out.

I'm going to have to redo the whole room the first time anyway as this
stuff is beginning to disintegrate and makes for lots of dust which is
not good for me, the computers, or ham equipment. The floor is going to
have to be sanded down and possibly a layer or two of finish applied.
However, good quality squares and a pad for the chair does sound like
the way to go.

Roger (K8RI - ARRL Life Member)
www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)