Re: [TowerTalk] Need to Find.......

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need to Find.......
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:34:42 +0000
Gin-Poles are normally used to raise tower sections where you have to lift
them up above the current top of the tower.  They are not required for
putting up most antennas unless maybe a vertical antenna that has to mount
on top of the tower and can't be handled some other way.  If you are just
putting an antenna on the side or a small antenna on the top just pull it up
with a rope through a pulley hooked on a leg of the tower.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net