Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Re: Removing a Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Re: Removing a Rotator
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:58:58 +0000
Some would say that rotors are meant to have a downward load on them and
they won't work properly without it... personally I do the same thing and
keep the weight of the mast off the rotor for the same reason.  Seems to
work for me.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net