Re: [TowerTalk] 204CA Antenna Dimensions?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 204CA Antenna Dimensions?
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:49:31 -0500

This reflector is SO awesome.

Thanks to all who replied: w6tr, n8de, w1rh and wa3gin.

Of all things, I have both the 17th and 20th editions of the ARRL Antenna
Book.

Whodathot that would have been in there?  Certainly and obviously not me.
Lesson learned.

73,
Dale, kg5u

aka K5WA during FD.  See where we will be operating:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/fd/locator.php
Enter K5WA in the entry field.