[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 5 element 6M Yagi mod question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 5 element 6M Yagi mod question
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:22:05 -0400
Hello folks, I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an Icom 706MkIIG, and
will be dipping my feet back into 6M once again. I still have my old 5 element
Cushcraft Yagi for the band, and would like to know if anyone has ever
performed the mod to it, as per K9MU web page. Link provided below, basically
is it worth doing the work to the yagi. If you have done this mod to your
antenna, I would like to hear from you... either on or off the reflector...

Cushcraft A50-5s mods http://www.k9mu.com/a50-5.html

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes@cogeco.ca