[TowerTalk] Antenna id request

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna id request
From: KC0QNB <kc0qnb@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 07:30:33 -0500
I have been wondering for years about a particular antenna I have seen
on public safety facilities, my first is a left over EBS antenna. Here
is a description all dimensions are approximate. It is made of 2" pvc
the loop part is made from water pipe about 2-3' on a side, with
standard elbows in the corners.
On the bottom center of the loop is a standard pvc tee and a short piece
of pipe, attached to a pvc conduit cee (wire pulling access point), then
below is another piece of pvc water pipe. Any thoughts?
73 Ryan KCØQNB.