Re: [TowerTalk] WT-51 remote/winch

To: NPAlex@aol.com, bill@billkerns.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WT-51 remote/winch
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
Bill:

When I bought my W-51 in 1992 from TriEX I asked their
then sales mgr. Mike Feryan, who I ran into at Dayton
this year, about motorizing it.  He said that tower
was never designed to be motorized.  If I find his
business card, he works for another company now since
TriEx itself went out of business, I'll give you his
e-mail address.  Or better yet, if you'll e-mail Karl
Tashjian at Tashjian Towers (contact e-mail should be
on their website) he can tell you exactly.  Karl was
the Califnrnia engineer who was one of the designers
of the W-51 and his "wet stamp" is on the engineer
drawings I received when I bought by W51 in 1992.
Karl now ha "sort of" revived the old TriEx line of
towers.

Tom, WW5L