[TowerTalk] Electronic Dog Containment Fence Noisy?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Electronic Dog Containment Fence Noisy?
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:14:21 -0400
My neighbor, across the road, is thinking of installing an electronic
dog containment fence.  He, very kindly, asked if it would interfere
with my radio activity.   Unfortunately, I don't have a clue!  Have any
of you had experience with these things?  Do they cause interference?
I'm sure they aren't supposed to or allowed to by the FCC.  However,
between the electric fences in the area, arcing insulators, etc., I
really don't want another noise maker added to the mix.
73,
Ken - K4XL

--

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr

AM