Re: [TowerTalk] Tower regulatory climate in Fort Collins - Loveland, CO

To: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower regulatory climate in Fort Collins - Loveland, CO area
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:04:47 -0400
Why not contact the local radio club in the preferred neighborhood or
district and then contact the local jurisdiction permits and code
enforcement agency.  Between the two you'll get plenty of history on
previous failed and successful ham radio tower projects.

Good Luck,
dave
wa3gin

p.s.sounds like useful info that clubs could have posted on their web sites
for new hams and those moving into the area.