Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun

To: wa3gin@comcast.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:16:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2008 8:12:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  .. 24hr news is what killed the credibility of reporting and  journalist.
You are right....eyeballs and advertising is what drives
"news/entertainment" programming, not facts or unbiased or actual
journalism. Maybe the VOA, PBS and the BBC still provide good news
reporting.  As one friend in news broadcasting told me regarding this
thread..."Media freaks and hacks posing as journalists." report the  "news".

>  What gets me is what makes NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX,  CNN, etc. think that real
news isn't worth watching.  Must be a lot  of stupid/ignorant people in the
country that watch this  garbage.

>  Scary huh! Maybe that explains why there are so  many idiots elected to
public office, haha.

This is not a political  forum. Please refrain from these kinds of WAAAAY
off-topic posts.

        OTOH thoughtful posts on  tower and HF antenna construction questions
are always welcome.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN