Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:10:11 +0000
>I hope that folks realize that there are dangers in tower work.

Anyone who watched the show for more than 1 minute realizes that now.  They
repeated it at least 200 times during the show.  This show must have been
written by a seventh grade journalism class.
Of course this isn't much different than Fox news which can't have a news story
without some video running alongside the announcer to demonstrate some simple
concept, running the video loop over and over (I've counted 13 continuous
loops).  The networks treat viewers as if they are imbiciles or sex starved
males (now I understand why the network is called "Fox" - a woman has to be 32
years old, blond, with nice legs and a dress halfway up her leg with her legs
crossed and sitting between two men to have a job there).
So after the first five minutes I got the entire theme of the show and it was
then 55 minutes of repetition and commercials.
Made me think - gee, I should dump this tv, save $45 a month, and b able to
afford a new K3 in about 3 years.....

K2XT