Re: [TowerTalk] Johnson Matchbox coil

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Johnson Matchbox coil
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:42:06 -0700
Thanks to Roger and some others, the coil is now in one piece, (although
probably not as pretty as it was before.

The hot glue gun worked perfect.  I put a piece of plastic under the wires
and hot melt glued it.  Looks like I'm back in business.

Now, I still need a good bandswitch for my 'pretty' Matchbox.

What a great bunch on this reflector!!  73
Tom W7WHY