Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?

To: "Dennis Petrich" <radioart@charter.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?
From: Bill Winkis <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:14:05 -0400
Hazer used to make one for the 45G tower, then they stopped making
it...I wonder why...??  I also would like to hear about hazer type devices.....
A year or two ago a gentleman sent me some pictures of his "Box" that
traveled outside a 45G in a angle iron track..looked great but he was
a "Snow-Bird" and I lost touch with him....

-Bill