Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:27:29 +0000
Hmmm... Interesting take.

Parenthetically, I was just wondering if the guy was on the payroll
or not, and thinking I might spot the guy wider latitude and allow for
a longer delay if he was working gratis, like during the initial research
phase pf a project, but expect more prompt service if he was already
on  the payroll.

But your point is an interesting consideration on its own.

THANKS   =====  Richards - K8JHR  =====