Re: [TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S

To: "'David Calder'" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>, "'Artmouton'" <k5fnq@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S
From: "Roger N0VR" <n0vr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:40:10 -0600
>From personal experience with the ATB-34 (an old Cushcraft which was a
predecessor to the A4) back in the early 80's, I had a trap installed 180
out with similar swr results. Your traps may be much better marked as to
which end goes toward the boom, but mine were not. Consequently, Murphy
prevailed and allowed me to place a trap with the "boom end" facing towards
the tip. Anyway, just one more thing to check.

Roger, N0VR