Re: [TowerTalk] distance between monobanders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] distance between monobanders
From: "Michael Fox \(K5MEF\)" <k5mef@mefox.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:34:51 -0700
Blair,

Check out the following URL.  You could apply the same concepts as described
there.  I've seen similar information from other websites but this does the
best job of showing alternatives.

http://www.directivesystems.com/STACKING.htm

73,
Michael - K5MEF

--
We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not a single act, but a
habit. -- Aristotle