[TowerTalk] KT34A spacing ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34A spacing ?
From: "Paul Young" <paul@g0hwc.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:44:25 +0100
Hi again all,
                 first many thanks for the replies I got to my question about
upgrades ETC
to the KT34A. I hope to put this beam on my tower with a Comet 422V 4 band
rotary dipole on top
and would like to know what spacing they will need ?
I have put the spec of both antennas on one of my pages on my site:->
http://www.g0hwc.com/latest_projects.html

The other thing I would like to find out about is putting the beam up in stages?
I'm not sure what the neighbors will say when I go from a 20m rotatable dipole
see my station details http://g0hwc.com/station_details.htm
to a KT34A with the 422V on top !!!!  I was thinking about just putting 3
elements
on for a while then and the 4th at a later date. So would I be best to leave
the
reflector or the director off ?

Many thanks in advance
Paul G0HWC