[TowerTalk] Wanted

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:40:53 -0700
Hi gang.....

I am looking for a Glen Martin roof top tower...4 ', 8' or 9'.  Does anyone
know of one for sale.  (In good condition, of course.)

Unfortunately, my property does not lend itself to the erection of a tower so I
sold my crank up and have decided to go the roof top tower.

That way I can swing a beam and miss the trees and the next door neighbor's
property line.  (He already has a fit about my Windom longwire around the
perimeter of my fence and my 2 meter/23 cm and 6 meter verticals!!  He is
trying to start a property owner's association and one of the points he is
making is to ban my antennas.  Little does he know he cannot make any new
association rules, retroactive......Besides, my house is the 'go to' house in
case of a catastrophic emergency, as I am the ARES/RACES radio point for the
Northwest of our fair city!)

So..hopefully..someone here will be able to steer a potential seller my way....

Thanks in advance!

73's

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN@ARRL.net