[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD 2 elem, 40m yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD 2 elem, 40m yagi
From: Luciano Nachif <luciano_nachif@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello gang!

I'm a new guy on the block and joined the list a day ago.
I bought a brand new Cushcraft 40-2CD in the box. Never been used!
I was asking myself if there are any mods to this antenna? I looked up on the
net and saw some related to mechanical and wind & ice survival. Since I don't
live in an area subject to those, I would like to get some more gain or better
F/B out of it (or at least improve it).
I have already bought a DX Engineering balun to replace the air wound voltage
balun.
I do appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance,

Luciano PT9KK