[TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:19:32 +0100
I have place four orders with ICE over the past two years.   Two of these
orders are now filled and I am waiting on two orders, one of which is over
five months past.

ICE makes a range of really excellent products and I pray that they do not
halt their production for the amateur radio world for it will be our loss.
No one produces the like of their product catalogue.  It will be a great
loss if ICE drops the HAM market.  I too wish they were a bit faster with
shipments but have come to realize that an order to them becomes a dream
that is finally fulfilled at an unknown date in the future.   Still without
ICE I would be at a loss.   So long may they exist but perhaps their owner
needs to do without sleep for the next year - only kidding.

They do answer phone calls if you catch them.   I have never received an
answer to an e-mail but when I managed to contact them on the phone they
knew my situation and were aware of my e-mail.   My most recent package was
for three HPF and arrived this month!  Do no despair but be prepared for a
wait.   I have two orders still in the works.   Again who else makes some of
the products ICE produces.   These are good products and unique.

              73 Doug EI2CN