Re: [TowerTalk] Digging Hole

To: "Martin Staffa" <geitaemort@sbcglobal.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging Hole
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:27:37 -0700
Some backhoes( larger ones only I think) have a hydraulic telescoping arm on
the outer limb.  This allows the backhoe boom end to be positioned at the
center of the hole to be dug and the outer arm can use its telescoping
member to go straight down to dig the dirt.
Without this feature the outer arm is at an angle that makes it difficult to
get the dirt out without bumping into the side of hole.
I would ask the backhoe excavator to use this type.

k7puc