[TowerTalk] Prelube 6 on the tower legs of US Tower crank up.

To: "Towertalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prelube 6 on the tower legs of US Tower crank up.
From: "Scott McClements" <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:14:36 -0400
Hi,

I had dug through the refelector archives. To recap, it seemed US
Tower has recently recommended that beeswax could be used to lubricate
the tower legs to help them slide better. That sounds good to me
because I don't want a goopy mess on the tower legs.

But I bought the prelube 6 for the cable I am installing and tried
some out. Geesh, it seems this stuff might also been ideal on the
tower legs too? I like the idea of keeping that area where the
galvanized finish is scraped off protected with something. Anyone
using prelube6 this way?

-Scott, WU2X